(1) CAN I BRING IN CARDS TO SELL TO THE DEALERS?
YES! Please bring your cards in to sell to the dealers, just about all of the dealers are buying. I specifically only purchase vintage cards from the 1960's and older. Here is an important tip when selling your cards to dealers: research the "sold" price on eBay, NOT the current listing prices. There are many cards listed on eBay for $150 that will never sell for $150. If you look at the "Sold" listings, you will see that these same cards actually sell for $50, not $150.
(2) WHAT IS THE VALUE OF MY KOBE BRYANT ROOKIE?
As a vintage dealer, I just don't know the value of any cards newer than 1979. I am not the person to ask about modern cards. Again, the best way to determine the value of both modern and vintage cards is to check the "sold" listings on eBay. Also, there are many modern dealers at the Salvation Army show who would be happy to talk about your Kobe Bryant rookies or any other modern card.
(3) WHAT IS THE COST OF A TABLE AT THE SHOW?
Six-foot dealer tables are $25.
(4) DO YOU HAVE TABLES AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT SHOW?
Usually, we seem to be at capacity right now so contact me sooner rather than later. You can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text at 773-616-3705.
(5) CAN I SELL MEMORABILIA, NASCAR, NON-SPORTS CARDS, AUTOGRAPHS AND THE LIKE?
YES! If you purchase a table, sell whatever you want on it.
(6) IS THE SHOW GOING ON AS SCHEDULED?
YES! I NEVER cancel this show!! Though, I have to say, I almost overslept on Saturday which got me wondering what would happen if I overslept and did not arrive until noon or so. I really think everyone would figure it out and set up without my input.
(7) WHERE IS THE SHOW LOCATED?
The show is held on the First Saturday of every month at the Salvation Army Community Center, 8853 S. Howell, in Oak Creek, WI.
(8) WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
The show runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
(9) WHEN ARE YOU GETTING ANOTHER AUTOGRAPH SIGNER?
I'm working on it and hope to have someone lined up soon.
(10) IS THERE AN AUCTION?
No, and that is by design. I think auctions distract from the show. I enjoy the ability to talk with customers without being drowned out by an auctioneer.
(11) DO YOU CHARGE AN ADMISSION FEE?
No, admission is FREE.
(12) CAN I HAVE FREE PACKS FOR MY WIFE WHO IS OUT IN THE CAR?
No! Come on, really?
(13) WHY DON'T YOU DO A RAFFLE?
Good idea. I may in the future.
(14) CAN DEALERS BRING IN EXTRA CARD TABLES?
Yes, as long as you don't pinch space from dealers around you and as long as you do not block the aisles.